Worldwide Leader in Steam Technology
Jiffy® Steamer's promise and desire to channel the power and
magic of steam, coupled with unmatched customer service, makes the
company the industry leader in steam technology.
Almost immediately after Jiffy® Steamer launched in 1940, the
company patented and began producing the original J-1 hat steamer
that solved the problems of blocking, shaping, and fitting hats.
Since then, Jiffy has evolved into the world's oldest and largest
steam technology manufacturer, inventing the steamer and the steaming
Jiffy® Steamer sets itself apart from any competitor with the
company's unwavering commitment to customer service and being attuned
and responsive to customer feedback. With continual improvements made
to the line of products since 1940, Jiffy® Steamer can now remove
wrinkles from all types of fabrics in various industries and practical
- Clothing retailers and dry cleaners steam garments for quick
- Caterers smooth tablecloths in homes, restaurants, or convention
- Drapery stores and interior decorators steam draperies, curtains,
and sheers on site.
- Furniture upholsterers steam to stretch, smooth and finish furniture,
upholstery, and dust ruffles.
- Auto outfitters fit and finish auto interiors, including headlining
and convertible tops.
- Carpet retailers and installers steam while installing carpet
and to remove furniture marks.
- Milliners and hatters shape and block felt and straw hats and
- Beauty salons style wigs and hairpieces.
- Wallpaper installers steam to easily remove small patches of
- Craft shops shape and remove wrinkles from ribbons, bows, and
- Leather industry professionals use the power to steam to soften,
stretch and mold leather goods.
- Professional bakers use our product to assist with glazing the
icing on cakes.
- Window film / tint industry installers use our products to remove
old film on automotive and commercial applications.
Global Reach. American-Made Promise
World-renowned in more than 48 foreign markets and backed by over
1,000 dealers in the United States alone, the dozens of Jiffy®
Steamer models can be found almost everywhere-from the commercial
garment trade, to residential markets, in the pages of high-end
mail order catalogs, and in various specialty industries.
Even though Jiffy® Steamer's products can be found around the
world, the company stands firm in its promise to remain American-made.
Each of the company's steamers is handcrafted in Union City, Tennessee and assembled with the finest, American-made
components. Additionally, family values represent the core of the
Jiffy® Steamer brand with four generations actively involved
with the operation of the company.
Quality Design and Construction
Jiffy® Steamer makes no compromise in the engineering and construction
of its products. The company manufactures steamers you can depend
on year after year. If you take a closer look at Jiffy Steamer's
products you will find stainless steel, die-cast aluminum, machined
brass, copper, incoloy and silicone braided color-coded wiring-a
quality simply not found in competitor's products. After a 52-step
assembly process, every unit is 100% tested before leaving the Jiffy®
As a testament to uncompromising craftsmanship of products, the
Jiffy® Steamer family recently informed dealers that the company
will be extending its one-year warranty to a three-year warranty-an
industry-leading standard-giving customers even more confidence
in the quality of everything Jiffy® Steamer makes.
Every Jiffy® Steamer undergoes multiple testing procedures
for worldwide safety and quality standards. Jiffy® Steamer steamers
currently hold certifications with UL, cUL, CSA, NOM, ANCE, CE,
and TUV/GS. The products and/or components mentioned are covered
by one or more of the following United States Patents: D421, 165
/ D423, 156 / D426, 924. The design and configuration of the Model
J-2 is a registered U.S. Trademark.
Proudly handcrafted in the USA. Jiffy Steamer
first and still
MADE IN THE USA SINCE 1940